1938 Plymouth Pick up

srsperformance

Hi Everybody

Just bought a new project my first old vehicle 38 plymouth pick up, its going to be a hot rod not a restoration but I would like to know if some one has a picture of the original dash, so I can replicate the switches and guages to look original or period correct. There is a spot on the center of the dash with a hole in it about 2'' dia, what goes in there?

Thanks for your help!

Thanks Ian

I haven't picked up the truck yet so I'm going by pictures of it. The hole in the dash is in the same place but is bigger, maybe a trim bezel goes around it. I'll know more when I get the truck home. Thanks for taking the time to send the pictures!

Steve

• 3 months later...

Wondering if you'll sell engine if you'll be rodding? Snuffy...

Hi Everybody

Just bought a new project my first old vehicle 38 plymouth pick up, its going to be a hot rod not a restoration but I would like to know if some one has a picture of the original dash, so I can replicate the switches and guages to look original or period correct. There is a spot on the center of the dash with a hole in it about 2'' dia, what goes in there?

Thanks for your help!

• 1 year later...

Sorry about the delay in repling to everyones post, busy all summer never got a chance to work on the truck at all! Truck has a 440 Mopar, 727 auto, narrowed Ford 9'' with a 4 link rear, mustang II rack with tubular control arms, 2'' drop spindles with coil overs. Finally located a steel hood and side panels (will be picking them up next week) Still looking for a glove box and hinge and a windshield regulator?? I will post some pictures tonight!