Sign in to follow this  
mikewest

1910-1911 Mitchell S 6 cly parts wanted

Im starting the restoration of a 1910 Mitchell model s 6 cly touring. What parts are out there for sale? Please email Mike @ mwest729@aol.com I have some parts for trading .. Thank you Mike 585 738 1541

What are you looking for? I have a 1910 4 cylinder and am about to start a complete mechanical restoration... I'm not even thinking of body work at this point but I will be making many of the mechanical parts. Pistons and hub caps come to mind but until the chassis actually arrives I don't know what else will be needed. Perhaps we can help each other out as Mitchel advertising made a point of saying that many of the 4 and 6 cylinder parts were identical.

Joe Puleo

Mike... 401-545-3837

I tried your email above but it didn't work.

I will try to PM you with that.

Joe Puleo

Does anyone have a picture of a early MITCHELL brass data/serial # tag? If I can get the dimentionbs and a good photo I can have one acid etched made. Mike

Still looking too other Mitchell owners of 1909-12 cars that may help 2 new members out with the dimentions and a clear photo of the brass serial # tag so we can get tags made for our cars . We are working on two 1910 Model Ts and a 1910 Model S .. We can make extras if we get the artwork we need. Please email me at mwest729@aol.com Thank you! Mike West