For Sale: 1965-66 Buick Lasabre/Chevy Impala Back Glass

We have brand new back windows that fit the 1965-66 Buick Lasabre, Chevy Impala, Olds Dynamic 88, Delta 88, Pontiac Catalina and the Bonneville (NAGS #DB 3475 GTN) 2-Door Hardtop available. These have been hard to find recently and the demand has been high! We can ship these worldwide, professionally crated, for $324.00. Please note that there is an additional $25.00 crating fee plus the actual shipping cost. For more information, don't hesitate to e-mail or call us.<p>[ 01-09-2002: Message edited by: Lo-Can ]

Guest 70 Electra

These ARE very tough to find. <P>In the spirit of helping the budget restorer that might not have $349 plus shipping.....<P>I can provide a very nice USED rear window for this application. (Assuming we're talking about the "fastback" 2dr hardtop body style.)<P>It is LOF brand, tinted, and has original 1965 date coding.<P>The catch is that I will not crate or ship this, so you need to be from (or passing through) the Detroit area. Price is $50.<P>Email me directly, if interested.

And I have another one, nice original in the back of a '65 Lesabre 2-door in SoCal for the same price, $50. And no, I don't want to ship either.<P>Fr. Doug Cook<BR>BCA, BSRA<BR>'54 Special under restoration<BR>'24 Buick roadster hi-boy