1929-30 Dodge DA windshield wing nuts.

Guest danceswithpumps

Guest danceswithpumps

I'm looking for a pair of windshield wing nuts that keep the windshield open at a certain position on a 1929-30 Dodge DA .

Rod van Pelt

308-235-2743

Guest danceswithpumps

Here's a pic of what I need except mine has both "ears" broken off as I believe they are soft or pot metal so be carefull when removing. I would be interested in buying the entire assembly for the passenger side.

Thanks,

Rods

DSC00872.jpg

Edited by danceswithpumps
spelling (see edit history)

Rod,

If you don't have any luck, I have a number of windshield wing nuts for Studebakers from the 1920s. The bracket looks very much the same also. Perhaps they might work out for you. Do you have a thread size? Male or female? If I have something that matches I can take a few photos and see what you think.

Scott

smrdeza@power-net.net

Guest danceswithpumps

Thanks, Keiser.

Well, I thought it was female but guess I'd better take mine off again and look again. It's been a while since I had it off.

Are yours for sale?

Rod

Rod,

I have male ones similar to what John has pictured - with straight ears. I also have some with an "S" shape to it (ears are curved). Plenty of spares. Also did find a female style, but the thread size is fairly odd at 7/16-20. If John can't help you out, let me know.

Scott

smrdeza@power-net.net