4 Chrome Buick Wheels For Sale

surfkurf

I have a set of 4 Buick Chrome wheels with the Large 5" Bolt pattern for sale. I'm told that they are for the larger Buicks in the 60's or early 70's like Rivera, LaSabre, Electra, etc... They are polished and in good shape with fresh semi-gloss black paint in the center. I do not have lugs or center caps. <P>Please email me for Pic's or Shipping info.<BR>Thanks<BR>Joe

Sorry about that Mark. Bill Gates recommended that I upgrade to XP, and the other rich guy who runs AOL got mad. Translation... My email is screwed up. Sometimes it work, sometimes it crashes.<P>Anyway, I'm having a hard time finding the 15" 4.75 set and I might be forced to go with the 14". I found one set, but they either didn't get my email or didn't respond. I have a few more leads that I'll check over the next day or two. I will let you know as soon as I find out if I go 14 or 15 inchs. I'm very sorry for the delay, you have been very helpful!!!<P>BTW... My 15x6 5" Set is still available. A set went for $212 last night on EBAY. Perhaps that's my best bet.<BR>Thanks again,<BR>Joe