Windshield in Louisville KY

Jim

Dave,

I am sorry to admit I was in your area on Sunday about 10 days ago and should have called you but was on a sort of time schedule. I left GB Sunday morning at about 11 AM and drove to the U Pull It in northern IL just across the state line. I had thought of calling you but I figured you had already pulled everything from Gibson's cars and there wouldn't be anything left that I would be interested in. I didn't even stop at Wally's figuring they wouldn't have had anything. Maybe I should have. My plan was to hit the two pull its in northern IL, the one on North Ave in Chi and then the one in Hammond all this on Sunday. I did make it.

Kevin,

The car had a flame red interior. I am back home now in Duluth and did get a couple of the red interior parts but not much since I do not get too many calls for red parts. Red being a '91 only color.

Edited by Jim (see edit history)

Truth be told I have stopped pulling parts except for IPC's and Light/Wiper switches, and CRT's. Everything else is left until I get a request.

Sunday would not have worked at Gibson's as they are closed Sundays. However Wally's is open on Sundays, but don't have any Reattas and 1 or 2 picked over Rivs...