1960 Buick Parts (window exterior/interior trim, hood trim, windshield wipers)

Guest Buicknail

Guest Buicknail

Located in Los Angeles. PM or Email me.

A lot of these parts will also work on other similar '60 GM model cars (chevrolet, oldsmobile, pontiac).

1960 Buick LeSabre or Invicta two (2) door hard top window stainless molding, windshield and rear window top trim, interior rear window trim, and hood chrome spear. Chrome trim is in good driver quality condition with minor dings on some of the pieces only. No pitting and chrome will clean up very well and shine! Everything pictured is included in the sale. I would prefer to sell all together, but will consider parting out.

dvk0hl.jpg

10rqq6e.jpg

2wqwzgk.jpg

14tmow5.jpg

1960 Buick Le Sabre, Invicta, Electra and Electra225 windshield wiper assembly. These came off a 2 door hardtop. No Pitting. Chrome and wiper arms are in good condition. Some parts may also work on other GM model cars of the same body style.

33us8xi.jpg

97pll2.jpg

6j3uhj.jpg

If you have any questions please PM or email. Thanks!

Edited by Buicknail (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
Guest Buicknail

Adding a pair of 1960 Buick taillights.

1 of the lights is in good condition. The lens is good and the bezel is good. The pictures show they are dusty but will clean/polish up really well.

the other taillight has some damage. the lens is in good condition. You can see that it has a ding on the bezel. I had the light installed so the ding is facing down and it wasn't very noticeable. The bezel has some very light pitting and the chrome looks dull.

I don't think i missed anything, but take a close look at the pictures. I have tried to take pictures from all angles to help clear up and answer any questions you may have.

2ah9mhf.jpg

2yuyqld.jpg

155nigk.jpg

2h4zsbp.jpg

70z390.jpg

2mdksj5.jpg

2s13k13.jpg

2lnv1ty.jpg

hwfpud.jpg

30nf62f.jpg

Edited by Buicknail (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...