New school for Team Captains

Shop Rat

Bill and I attended the new Team Captain's School at Charlotte. It was conducted by Eric/Rick Marsh. According to Art Griffin, who helped Rick with the presentation, this class is only available to Team Captains, those going through the Certified Team Captain program and those that are already Certified Team Captains.

And according to Art it can be taken in place of the Team Captain CJE and counts as the required yearly Judge's School.

I won't spoil the surprise, and I hope no one else does either, but this class is well worth the time to take it. Trust me. :rolleyes::D

Edited by Shop Rat (see edit history)

As the Chassis judge for this school I can tell you it is indeed great (and loads of fun). So many good points were reinforced and Rick Marsh did a great presentation. Watch for more great things in judges training in the future!

Terry

Guest Art Griffin

Terry, as one of the team members on that special judging team during the school, I appreciated the super job tht you and the others did. Of course, team captains should plan to attend one of these classes as a part of their education. (And Shop Rat didn't even spill the beans either.)

Art

..... (And Shop Rat didn't even spill the beans either.)

Art

Nope, because everyone should experience this new class just as Bill and I, and the others in the class, did. We were in only the second class to be given. The first as I understand it was done in Philly. :)

• 3 weeks later...