1965 Buick Riviera Chrome Headlight Bezel RECHROMED RESTORED

Carbuff2

<TABLE style="BORDER-SPACING: 0px; WIDTH: 100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vjo.ctype('vjo.darwin.pres.buying.cmp.iframe.AegisDescription').needs('vjo.dsf.EventDispatcher').props({constructs:function(){var t=this;t.lastInitCall="";},init:function(callerId){var t=this;t.lastInitCall="";t.bSafari=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.bSafari;t.bFirefox=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.bFirefox;t.iVer=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.iVer;t.bWin=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.bWin;t.cTime=new Date().getTime();if(!window.bError){var el=new Date().getSeconds();var lt=(el-window.bl);if(typeof(clientErrorLog)!=="undefined"){if(lt>clientErrorThresholdTime){vjo.darwin.pres.buying.cmp.iframe.Aegis.process(lt);}}}if(((callerId!==2)&&(t.lastInitCall!=='')&&((t.cTime-t.lastInitCall)<2000))||(t.bSafari&&(callerId==1))){return;}t.lastInitCall=t.cTime;var a=document.links;for(var i=0,al=a.length;i<al;i++){var str=a.href.toString();str=str.toLowerCase();if(a.target.toLowerCase()!="_blank"&&a.target.toLowerCase()!="_top"&&str.substring(0,10)!="javascript"&&(!str.match(/.ebaydesc./)&&str.substring(0,1)!="#")){a.target="_blank";}}var frm=document.forms;for(var x=0,fl=frm.length;x<fl;x++){if(frm[x].target.toLowerCase!="_blank"){frm[x].target="_blank";}}t.resizeIt(callerId);},setData:function(pSize,callerId){var bSafari=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.bSafari;var h=pSize[0];var w=pSize[1];if(bSafari){parent.location.replace(window.document.referrer+"#ht_"+h+"wt_"+w);}else{parent.frames[0].location.replace(sUrl+"&c="+callerId+"#ht_"+h+"wt_"+w);}},getSize:function(){var h,w,rv=[0,0];var oCl=vjo.dsf.client.Browser;if(document.all){h=document.body.scrollHeight;w=document.body.scrollWidth;}else{h=document.body.offsetHeight;if(oCl.bSafari&&oCl.iVer>=523){w=document.body.scrollWidth;}else{w=document.body.offsetWidth;if(window.scrollMaxX!==0){w+=window.scrollMaxX;}}}if(isNaN(w)){w=0;}if((oCl.bFirefox&&oCl.bWin)&&(h>32000)){h=32000;}rv[0]+=h;rv[1]+=w;return rv;},resizeIt:function(callerId){var t=this;var bSafari=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.bSafari;var size=t.getSize();if(size){if(!bSafari){var rf=parent.vjo.darwin.pres.buying.cmp.userdescription.UserDescriptionResizeFrame;if(typeof(rf)!="undefined"){rf.resizeFrame(size);}}t.setData(size,callerId);}}}).inits(function(){var bFirefox=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.bFirefox;if(bFirefox){vjo.darwin.pres.buying.cmp.iframe.AegisDescription.init(1);}vjo.dsf.EventDispatcher.addEventListener(window,"load",function(){vjo.darwin.pres.buying.cmp.iframe.AegisDescription.init(2);});}).endType();</SCRIPT><!-- Begin Description -->Here we have a beautiful Headlight Bezel/molding for the 1965 Buick "Hide-a-way headlights". This are hard to find as they are the first thing hit on any front end accident. These are called Cathedrahl Moldings due to the design. This one has been repaired at the top for a crack, the professionally repaired area is hard to see, I tried to photograph it and unless you know its there it is hard to see. From the reverse side the repair can be seen. The Chrome plating is beautiful with a very deep shine ....I don't know what is called show chrome, but it would be hard to do any better in my opinion. The Bezel has also been painted with the Argent Grey Metallic paint. The price is $235. Shipping anywhere in the Continental United States is $15. All items that I sell are sold with a Money Back Guarantee, so if you are not happy with your purchase return it and I will refund your bid amount. International Buyers please send me your country and zip code for a quote. Any questions please email pduran1860@comcast.net or call 559 355-3551. Thanks for looking Paul<!-- End Description -->

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!--v.rn77(?66i`pu,RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fv%7F.rn77%28%3F66i%60pu-12f42b46870-0x102--><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>vjo.ctype("vjo.darwin.tracking.sojourner.SojData").props({sojD:null}).endType();vjo.ctype("vjo.darwin.tracking.sojourner.CalData").props({setData:function(svcId,data){if(!svcId||!data){return;}this.cal[svcId]=data;},getData:function(svcId){if(svcId){return this.cal[svcId];}}}).inits(function(){this.cal={};}).endType();vjo.ctype("vjo.darwin.tracking.sojourner.TrackingRespHdl").needs(["vjo.darwin.tracking.sojourner.SojData","vjo.darwin.tracking.sojourner.CalData"]).props({handleResponse:function(msg){if(msg.errors&&msg.errors.length>0){this.vj$.SojData.sojD="";}if(msg.response&&msg.response.dataMap&&msg.response.dataMap.SOJDATA){this.vj$.SojData.sojD=msg.response.dataMap.SOJDATA;}if(msg.response&&msg.response.dataMap&&msg.response.dataMap.TDATA){this.vj$.CalData.setData(msg.svcId,msg.response.dataMap.TDATA);}}}).endType();</SCRIPT>

post-30953-143138506636_thumb.jpg

post-30953-143138506641_thumb.jpg

post-30953-143138506647_thumb.jpg

post-30953-143138506652_thumb.jpg

post-30953-143138506658_thumb.jpg

post-30953-143138506663_thumb.jpg

• 3 years later...
Guest rcast2014

Hi I have a need for these chrome moldings. I am restoring a 65 Riviera and could use them. Can you tell me how much you're asking for them. I'm in the San Francisco Bay area. Call 408 942-0610 ask for Ron or leave a message.