Thanks, Hornets Nest

Guest quadfins

Guest quadfins

Vivian and I had a wonderful time, from the moment of our (delayed) arrival Thursday, up until departure this morning. I especially appreciate your making the rain hold off until AFTER the show, and making the hail stay away entirely. Vivian enjoyed the Kids Judging program, and loves the way she is always welcomed at AACA events. Great way to attract the next generation!

See you next year,

Jim

Guest planetcadillac
Vivian and I had a wonderful time, from the moment of our (delayed) arrival Thursday, up until departure this morning. I especially appreciate your making the rain hold off until AFTER the show, and making the hail stay away entirely. Vivian enjoyed the Kids Judging program, and loves the way she is always welcomed at AACA events. Great way to attract the next generation!

See you next year,

Jim

Your daughter was too kind to pass out candy to everyone that looked at the car.

Quadfins, I very much enjoyed seeing you and Vivian at Charlotte. And I later saw her with the group as our team was heading in from judging. She was smiling and I could tell she was having a good time.

I was very pleased to see several groups of Cub and Boy Scouts there as well. :)

Shot Rat, ya beat me to it -got home late and tired on Sunday but what a great weekend it was. Beautiful weather and beautiful cars were the perfect combination. The evening over at Hendricks was amazing. Thanks to Steve Moskowitz and the HNR folks for setting this up as it was a treat to see all those amazing cars and the private museum. Everyone was in awe of the displays and the history represented there. I'd vote for a repeat performance! It was one of the most amazing Friday evening social events I've ever seen!! Our little MGB performed flawlessly on the 700 mile round trip and aside from some bugs on the bumper didn't look too bad on the show field. The kids program was fantastic and the judging smooth. All our friends in HNR deserve a big thanks for their hard work on a weekend filled with car activities. It's hard to do everything but we gave it a good try, even found a few treasures in the flea market.

Can't wait for next one!!!

Terry

Jim,

A big thank you from me to you and Vivian! I was not having a perfect day but then the hug from Vivian just melted me. I finally got custody of my daughter when she was 8 and we did so much together in those years. Seeing you and Vivian brought some very fond memories of Michelle and I sharing those times together. You have a very precious daughter and I am sure she melted more hearts than mine!

Guest quadfins

Hi Steve,

Vivie and I were eating breakfast Sunday, when suddenly she jumped up and ran off. I wondered what was happening, until I saw her rushing to you. It was all so spontaneous, and she is very fond of you. This is certainly due to the kindness you have shown to her (and us) over the years. She can recognize you from far off and is eager to say hi.

She told me many times, during the drive home, how much she enjoyed the show.

Please accept my sincere thanks!

Jim