1964 Olds Ninety Coupe Parts

I have many parts for a 1964 Olds 98 Coupe. Body, frame, bucket seats, console, steering wheel/column, engine & parts, transmission, misc small parts, door panels, doors, body is very clean-has been inside storage for years. 518-772-5514

Guest belairbob
I have many parts for a 1964 Olds 98 Coupe. Body, frame, bucket seats, console, steering wheel/column, engine & parts, transmission, misc small parts, door panels, doors, body is very clean-has been inside storage for years. 518-772-5514

i need for a 1964 jetstar 88 i think has the same bumpers as your car 1 front parking lite lens and 1 rear backup lite lens

Guest belairbob
Yes, bucket seats. 4 rails. my car right now only has a drivers power seat but if yours has a passenger power seat that would be even better.

is your 64 buick with bucket seats a 2 or 4 door i was the head mechanic for buick in 64 and they made both

I checked the rails. The passenger rails are manual.

Ok, How much do you want for the the seat bases/rails for both seats?

Belair Bob; My car is a convertible. I wasn't aware they put buckets in 4 door cars from the factory. Good to know. I do know that the same year of C bodies use the same seat frames, floor pans etc per body style.