Jump to content

12 volt govenor for fluid drive

Recommended Posts

I want to buy a 12 volt govenor for a fluid drive transmission, I have upgraded my 1941 Chrysler Royal to 12 volts and I need a 12 volt govenor, I was told that a 1954-1956 Chrysler product used 12 volts, could anyone point me in the right direction for a supplier, I live in the Los Angeles , CA and parts for a Vintage Chrysler are hard to find, Thanks for the help


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...