Spring don't you just love it

BUKE

Well it's springtimeand tomorrow I leave for Charlotte NC. I am happy and a little bit sad. I'm taking my 83 rev. For its last ride with me. The sad news is I sold it but the good news it's to a friend who can only buy it if he joins the BCA and he said yes. I'm looking for another great time as I had last year with all our Buick friends. I will get some pictures and put them on here for you when I get back first show this year and I'm excited. Lookout Brian and Jerry here I come. Spring don't you just love it.

Have a great Buick day

Frank

Guest 4 bufords

buke,you must be a super salesperson to sell your car and have the buyer join the buick clb.have fun in nc and like john said,bring back some nice weather.4 bufords from ct

The warden is lettin me out for a day and I will be there Friday probably hangin around a certain ol Roadmaster with half a roof. Gotta be back to Buick Gardens Saturday for yard duty. Call me on my cell, I'll buy ya a hot dog. 706 201 eight five five five. Speak up, I'm old and can't hear crap.

Guest Dans 77 Limited

Spring made a very brief appearance. And Im probably going to get blackballed for saying this but the day spring showed up ......... I drove the Pontiac :eek:

Im sorry ..... I do love my Buick ........... but the Pontiac can do things that the Buick just cant . Its got these wonderfully loud mufflers that would in all actuality be just plain silly on the Buick. Its also got this strange switch on the dashboard that when you press it in combination with a few other steps ...... makes the roof disappear. And since it was my new Peruvian friends first experience with old american cars ......it seemed neccesary to initiate them in a tire frying obnoxiously loud convertible.

However in my defense .... its a little cold this evening but it doesnt seem like its going to rain, so Im probably going to take the Electra to my chapter meeting tonight...... and I did pick up new tires for the Skylark today.

Dan

Guest Dans 77 Limited

I did take the Electra to the chapter meeting last night. All I had to do was hook the battery up and turn the key. She needed a quart of trans fluid and the left front tire aired up a bit but other than that she ran like Ive driven her everyday....... the car just amazes me .

Dan