For sale 1925 willys knight

Guest dunnebuggy010

Guest dunnebuggy010

I have a 1925 Willys Knight with the overland 4 cylinder engine it has a original 36 thousand miles it is a 100 percent car with no damage except the engine is stuck I have put it on Ebay under cars and trucks Willys Knight I would like to see this car go to a good home and not cut up. The man i got it from had it for 65 years 765-238-2651 Dunnebuggy010@yahoo.com The auction is for only 3 more days

• 1 year later...
Guest akhilesh agarwal

Dear sir,

I am writing from Atlanta and am interested in it as a restoration project. By overland 4 cylinder engine, do you mean it has a Knight Sleeve Valve engine or a side valve engine ? Pl cfm.

Best regards,

Akhilesh Agarwal

Guest akhilesh agarwal

Dear Jo Bo,

Glad to know you have a Willys Knight 4 cylinder engine. I am looking for an affordable old Sleeve Valve engine as a restoration project. I am writing from Atlanta, where I am currently visiting my son.

I would appreciate if you kindly let me know the following-

a] Model, year of manufacture, no of cylinders whether 4 or 6, and hp.

b] History of the engine, when run last, whether in running condition now, and repairs/overhaul done.

c] What it might cost to ship it to Atlanta/Alabama.

d] What price you want for it.

e] If it is not too much trouble, some photos taken from different sides, so I know what I'm buying !

Looking forward to hearing from you and making a deal,

Warm regards,

Akhilesh Agarwal

Guest akhilesh agarwal

Dear Jo Bo,

Thanks, noted that the engine is a 1925 4 cylinder sleeve valve and was last used in the 60/70 's in a saw mill. If it is not currently running because of a missing distributor, pl cfm if it is turning freely when cranked. It seems you have not run it though after buying it many years ago.

Pl send me photos on my mobile 7709067943 or better still email them to my id-akhileshagarwal2000@yahoo.com

Warm regards,

Akhilesh Agarwal