lokking for 55 buick info

Guest century55

Guest century55

i have a 55 century { in here } and like some old guys= i forgot how to put the neutral safety switch back in .:confused: could someone help me. there's a post on the switch ,but witch side of the wire on the column does it go .

Guest century55

yes, i have a manual but it doesn't show a picture of the switch or even tell how to put it back in. thank for your info throw.

There are two screws that hold the switch to the top of the steering column. Looking at it from the floor of the front seat area, from left to right, it goes yellow, pink, light blue, black. The adjustment is covered in the manual, page 10-31 (section 10-41).

Guest century55

thanks mike, but not what i was looking for.i need to know on what side does the stud coming out of the switch go to the left side or right side of that small wire in front of it.?? manual doesn't show it or tell you.!! thanks mike.hope someone can tell me or put up a picture of one. thanks to all..

Guest century55

mike , i see you have a new project in your garage!!!! nice !! could you look under the dash and tell me what side of the wire [ left or right ] does the post coming out of the safety switch go ? thanks. danny.

Guest century55

hay Mike!!!!:eek: :cool: lol lol lol nice pic but you forgot to take the plastic cover off so i could see the switch post and the wire. all you have to do is pop that clip up and the plastic comes off,than i'll be able to see what i have to do. i need a pic of whats under that plastic. thanks mike.! almost ready to put the column back in today.

Edited by century55 (see edit history)

Guest century55

good pic mike :D now i hope i can get the reverse lights to come on and i'll be ready to go !! thank you Mike