Sign in to follow this  
MARTINOS1

1964 oldsmobile jetstar parts

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF PARTING OUT MY JETSTAR RUST BUCKET. A LOT OF REALLY GOOD PARTS LEFT. GO TO http://stores.ebay.com/MARTINOS-PARADISE/BUICK-PARTS-/_i.html?_fsub=2517245011&_sid=174400271&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322 LOOK UNDER OLDSMOBILE OR BUICK FOR PARTS ALREADY LISTED, OR GIVE ME A SHOUT AT MARTINOS1@COMCAST.NET IF YOU NEED SOMETHING YOU DON'T SEE THERE, AS I HAVE NOT REALLY BEGUN TO LIST THIS CAR. I AM STILL IN THE PROCESS OF STRIPPING IT. THE REAR TRUNK FROM WINDOW BACK IS ALREADY GONE, THE MOTOR IS GONE AND THE TRANS IS A REGULAR 350, REAR END IS NO BIG DEAL. BUT THE TRIM IS ALL IN EXCELLENT...I MEAN EXCELLENT CONDITION. I HAVE ALL THE WINDOWS, SEATS, DASH , DASH PAD [ HAS ONE TEAR] EMAIL ME FOR PICTURES AND REQUEST...THANK YOU MY FRIENDS

someone bought all the tires and rims sorry, go to my store in eBay, as i have a 3 sets of jacks that i have no idea which car they came from. two are advertised in Buick category as

BUMPER JACK RARE BUICK OR FOR OTHER CARS FROM 50'S

1957 OR OLDER BUMPER JACK WITH LINKS.. the other is in Oldsmobile category as

OLD CRANK UP BUMPER JACK CAME IN OLDS BUT WHO KNOWS? and there is a lot more for Oldsmobile you may need...my eBay store is GRADED CARDS items - Get great deals on FRAMED SPORTS STARS, FOOTBALL INSERTS items on eBay Stores!