Can you help? PLEASE!

Steve Moskowitz

We have thousands of users of these forums. We do not charge any club for our hosting and running this website is not cheap. Here is a way to help.

Please consider buying a raffle ticket. Information is at the top of this forum. If 1/3 of our forum users would buy one ticket we would be in real good shape.

We need your help!

Guest Double M

I am a professional Web Designer, developer, marketing & sales Manager, bla bla bla... I also do hosting as well.

Hosting is cheap and I'll host this site for FREE. FREE.

This site is a typical php Forum site, which can be had for FREE at many different providers and most are hosted for FREE as well. They will charge you a small fee to point your own domain to their server.

ProBoards - Free Forums & Free Message Boards <--- I used these guys for years for FREE and so do many many other sites. There are many others. Just Google: Free Forum. Many will even transfer your existing php forum site free of charge too.

I think this information is the best help I can offer.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lisa Courtney

Is there an address I can send this to? would love to help, even though I don't come on the site every day. There are so many helpful folks here. It is a great place to visit. Lots of info. I get a little silly so I don't say much. I am about fun as well, not all business. I love to come around and yack from time, you guys are the best !!!!