1925 Model T coupe for sale

Steve Suttle

Need a closed car?

I have a beautiful 1925 coupe with a fresh, fenders off, restoration that is really, really, really nice and authentic.

I purchased car from original owner's family. This was a west Texas car and has the straightest body I have ever seen on a Model T. No evidence of rust or collision repair. The fenders have been worked, but look really good. Good tires, solid wheels (30"), tight top, excellent glass, correct Cartouche interior - gray with white stripe. Fresh engine rebuild, new generator w/ Fun Projects voltage regulator, good coils, new battery. All deep, shiny black with correct red body stripe.

The only things that might need attention are the starter (cranks a little slow) and the wheels could use a paint touch up here and there.

It even has the high speed differential in case you like to take your life in your own hands and cruise up to 40 mph. The car is essentially bone stock, but does have Rocky Mt. brakes. There are no stupid modifications like 12 v conversion or a distributor. About the only thing that is not correct is the top; it was replaced with black vinyl top material and not the correct cobra grain.

I have a clear NM title in my name.

Offered for sale or will consider a trade only for another Model T. Prefer 1920-27 roadster in LIKE CONDITION, but will consider touring car or 1926-27 coupe. No junk, no cobbled together cars, no mechanical modifications, authentic cars only!

This is one of the best coupes in the country!

Call 505 828-2165 or e-mail

sosuttle@aol.com

post-73194-143138496517_thumb.jpg