Used Reatta parts in Ohio

Guest bmartin89

Guest bmartin89

After the purchase of my first Reatta, I was concerned that I would have some difficulties in locating used Reatta parts. I quickly began searching local salvage yards and Craigslist. Much to my surprise, 5 salvage yards within the west central part of Ohio, had wrecked Reatta's. Wow!

I then stumbled upon an ad on Craigslist where a man around Cincinnati currently has 7 Reatta's he is parting out. I made contact with him and he said that if doesn't have the parts I need, he knows another man who has access to over 200 more Reatta's. Both willing to ship as needed. I also located another man who is parting out a 90 Reatta with 71,000 original miles in Xenia. He unfortunately hit a fire hydrant.

Lucklily, I live in an area where I have found most of what I need to make gradual improvements to my car. I also seen 1 convertible and 4 hardtops for sale at various car dealerships in 1 day of travel. Truly amazing!

If anyone is interested in Reatta parts let me know. I will gladly provide contact information. I'm sure the seller/buyers will greatly appreciate the info.

Guest squiretom

hi bmartin

as luck would have it, my sister - in - law lives in covington ky. (across the river from cincinnati)bad news is she and her husband are moving to florida this week. we usually drive up from florida twice a year and that would have been a good excuse to have gotten away from the b-i-l. might be a good idea to post the salvage yard on the board.