Sign in to follow this  
Bell1220

Have a lot of hubcaps - what do you need?

I will keep my eyes open. What is the diameter of it? And, how many do you need?

Hi Thanks for your answer.

The diameter at the bottom is 8 3/4", on the top it is 5" and the total height is 3 3/8". I need six of those.

Thanks

Göran

G'day Debbelle,

Over a year ago I posted want ads in the Kaiser---->Willys Forum and also in this Forum for '40 Willys hubcaps and wasn't exactly overwhelmed by responses. Here are links to those threads:

- http://forums.aaca.org/f185/wanted-40-willys-hubcaps-283882.html

- http://forums.aaca.org/f119/wanted-40-willys-hubcaps-283931.html

Still looking so if you can help, Harvey and I would be most appreciative.

I see there have been a number of responses from others with hubcaps available so please advise if you can help.

post-52046-143138628293_thumb.jpg

post-52046-143138628309_thumb.jpg

Need to pick the "Go advanced" button, then select the "Manage Attachments" button(need to scroll down to find that button). Select the pic/s you want to attach, can do up to 6 at a time, and then click on upload button. Note only accepts certain "types"(gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png) and there is a size restriction on the files, these could be factors for yours not loading.

cannot seem to post a picture

Limit the photo sizes to 2000 pixels or less in both directions and they should load.

I'm looking for '34-35 (same) TERRAPLANE hub caps. I have used and abused ones. Looking for a couple that are quite good enough for second place at small town shows or better! PM me if you find them. Original paint on them is BLACK, not red. If there is no depressed oval around the script, it is a '36 T cap. Thanks.

post-57494-143138629166_thumb.jpg

post-57494-143138629171_thumb.jpg

I am in need of center medallion or two, for 64' Olds Starfire. Will take entire hubcap if needed. 14". Will try to attach photo.

Kelly

post-69407-143138629777_thumb.jpg

I'm hoping you might have a set of 'baby moon' caps for an International Harvester. It could have either the three diamond logo, the "International" script stamped or really anything you may have. This is going on a 15" wheel.

Thanks,

Chris

Hullinger@mac.com

G'day Debbelle,

Over a year ago I posted want ads in the Kaiser---->Willys Forum and also in this Forum for '40 Willys hubcaps and wasn't exactly overwhelmed by responses. Here are links to those threads:

- http://forums.aaca.org/f185/wanted-40-willys-hubcaps-283882.html

- http://forums.aaca.org/f119/wanted-40-willys-hubcaps-283931.html

Still looking so if you can help, Harvey and I would be most appreciative.

I see there have been a number of responses from others with hubcaps available so please advise if you can help.

This is the only Willy's I've come across so far. Does anyone know what year it is?

post-45922-143138631649_thumb.jpg

I am in need of center medallion or two, for 64' Olds Starfire. Will take entire hubcap if needed. 14". Will try to attach photo.

Kelly

Can't really see the medallion on this. I looked up some other pictures of it, too - and it's really hard to see. So many of the Olds logo are close but not alike. If you could send a close-up of it, it would really help. I may have it.

Do you have any 66 thru 70 jeep or jeepster hub caps trim rings or wheel covers? Thanks Bill

These are the ones I've come across so far. What are the difference between them - years/models, etc. Are the blue, orange & white ones for only rear wheels? Because I've seen sets where 2 have holes in the middle instead of solid.

Are you still interested?

post-45922-143138631663_thumb.jpg

post-45922-143138631675_thumb.jpg

Kelly

So close, but mine is an "inny" and not an "outy" as yours is. I think I do actually have some like yours. Are they REALLY heavy wheelcovers?

post-37352-143138631687_thumb.jpg

This is the only Willy's I've come across so far. Does anyone know what year it is?
Debbelle,

Thanks for looking.

But unfortunately I don't know what year Willys cap that is.

How about any Crosley pre war caps??

Do you have a picture? What's the diameter? Does the cap say Crosley on it? Haven't seen one that says 'Crosley', yet.