Have a lot of hubcaps - what do you need?

G'day Debbelle,

Over a year ago I posted want ads in the Kaiser---->Willys Forum and also in this Forum for '40 Willys hubcaps and wasn't exactly overwhelmed by responses. Here are links to those threads:

- http://forums.aaca.org/f185/wanted-40-willys-hubcaps-283882.html

- http://forums.aaca.org/f119/wanted-40-willys-hubcaps-283931.html

Still looking so if you can help, Harvey and I would be most appreciative.

I see there have been a number of responses from others with hubcaps available so please advise if you can help.

post-52046-143138628293_thumb.jpg

post-52046-143138628309_thumb.jpg

Need to pick the "Go advanced" button, then select the "Manage Attachments" button(need to scroll down to find that button). Select the pic/s you want to attach, can do up to 6 at a time, and then click on upload button. Note only accepts certain "types"(gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png) and there is a size restriction on the files, these could be factors for yours not loading.

I'm looking for '34-35 (same) TERRAPLANE hub caps. I have used and abused ones. Looking for a couple that are quite good enough for second place at small town shows or better! PM me if you find them. Original paint on them is BLACK, not red. If there is no depressed oval around the script, it is a '36 T cap. Thanks.

post-57494-143138629166_thumb.jpg

post-57494-143138629171_thumb.jpg

Guest mortsciguy

I am in need of center medallion or two, for 64' Olds Starfire. Will take entire hubcap if needed. 14". Will try to attach photo.

Kelly

post-69407-143138629777_thumb.jpg

G'day Debbelle,

Over a year ago I posted want ads in the Kaiser---->Willys Forum and also in this Forum for '40 Willys hubcaps and wasn't exactly overwhelmed by responses. Here are links to those threads:

- http://forums.aaca.org/f185/wanted-40-willys-hubcaps-283882.html

- http://forums.aaca.org/f119/wanted-40-willys-hubcaps-283931.html

Still looking so if you can help, Harvey and I would be most appreciative.

I see there have been a number of responses from others with hubcaps available so please advise if you can help.

This is the only Willy's I've come across so far. Does anyone know what year it is?

post-45922-143138631649_thumb.jpg

I am in need of center medallion or two, for 64' Olds Starfire. Will take entire hubcap if needed. 14". Will try to attach photo.

Kelly

Can't really see the medallion on this. I looked up some other pictures of it, too - and it's really hard to see. So many of the Olds logo are close but not alike. If you could send a close-up of it, it would really help. I may have it.

Do you have any 66 thru 70 jeep or jeepster hub caps trim rings or wheel covers? Thanks Bill

These are the ones I've come across so far. What are the difference between them - years/models, etc. Are the blue, orange & white ones for only rear wheels? Because I've seen sets where 2 have holes in the middle instead of solid.

Are you still interested?

post-45922-143138631663_thumb.jpg

post-45922-143138631675_thumb.jpg

Kelly

So close, but mine is an "inny" and not an "outy" as yours is. I think I do actually have some like yours. Are they REALLY heavy wheelcovers?

post-37352-143138631687_thumb.jpg

Guest mortsciguy
Can't really see the medallion on this. I looked up some other pictures of it, too - and it's really hard to see. So many of the Olds logo are close but not alike. If you could send a close-up of it, it would really help. I may have it.

Debbelle,

I'm hoping this comes with the new photo.

Kelly

post-69407-143138632922_thumb.jpg

Guest mortsciguy
So close, but mine is an "inny" and not an "outy" as yours is. I think I do actually have some like yours. Are they REALLY heavy wheelcovers?

It Is Really Heavy, which is why I was hoping to get just the plastic medallion (shipping costs!).

Kelly

post-69407-143138632939_thumb.jpg

It Is Really Heavy, which is why I was hoping to get just the plastic medallion (shipping costs!).

Kelly

So, you're saying you already have the wheel cover and it's just the medallion you need, right? Actually, shipping cost via USPS Parcel Post aren't too bad. I've been surprised.

Guest mortsciguy

I don't want to ruin a good wheel cover, just to save on shipping. I you have something that is beat up with a good medalion, I will take the center. If you have a good wheel cover or two with good medallions, I will take them as a unit. I have good wheel covers with bad medallions. These things weigh 10 or 15 lbs. each, so sooner or later I expect one to jump off on a road trip, so spares would be good.

Let me know.

Kelly

I don't want to ruin a good wheel cover, just to save on shipping. I you have something that is beat up with a good medalion, I will take the center. If you have a good wheel cover or two with good medallions, I will take them as a unit. I have good wheel covers with bad medallions. These things weigh 10 or 15 lbs. each, so sooner or later I expect one to jump off on a road trip, so spares would be good.

Let me know.

Kelly

I will dig down into my pile to look for the ones I have.

Guest loc8tr

I would like 1 or 2 of these, just the spinners, but would take a whole cap, or 5 near perfect ones with out spinners....54 Studebaker 717-557-7690 Thanks

d7e8e775.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Debbelle Hi I am looking for two 1912 Velie caps, they are 3 3/4 " wide my e-mail is curtnpet@aol.com. I am having trouble attaching a picture to this post. Can I email you directly?

Thanks

Curt

Try limiting the photo pixel size to less than 2000 in both directions and the photo should load.

Thanks for the effort, however, what you have is the early post war hubcap. It is, by far, the most common of the Crosley hubcaps and is being reproduced. If it was a prewar in that condition, it would be worth saving. This one, in the condition it is in might be worth something to a craft producer but it would cost much more than the reproduced ones to fix it for show.

• 2 weeks later...
hi my name is vince and im lookin for 1957 cadillac hubcaps can you help?

Hi Vince, I sold a couple on ebay a few months back. Was that you????? Anyway, I have been keeping my eyes out for more of them. I may have some, but, haven't come across them, yet. If I do, I'll let you know. Here's a pic of one of the ones I sold.

post-45922-14313872534_thumb.jpg