Have a lot of hubcaps - what do you need?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dokks6t9
To Dokks6t9 -

I found one so far. (measures about 10-3/4" diameter) But, I am assuming that the ones you already have are better than this one. This is shiney, flat, and the black paint is really good, but there are 2 rather large dings on it, as you can see in the pictures. I'm pretty sure I'll come across more as time goes on....and hopefully something that's close to perfect.

Yes, mine are better, but keep looking!! I'm still interested.. And "thanks"!

Guest dokks6t9
Not great...here they are...

Any dents?? I don't care about the black paint, only concerned with dents... Thanks

Guest danceswithpumps

Don't know if you have anything this old. I need a couple of these from a 1929 or 30 Dodge DA.

Thanks,

Rod

20110308130845.jpg

20110310154901.jpg

20110310154942.jpg

20110310154925.jpg

20110310154847.jpg

Don't know if you have anything this old. I need a couple of these from a 1929 or 30 Dodge DA.

Thanks,

Rod

20110308130845.jpg

20110310154901.jpg

20110310154942.jpg

20110310154925.jpg

20110310154847.jpg

I may have some of those, but I see them on ebay real cheap all of the time.

Guest dokks6t9
You can see the dents better in these photos.

They're kinda rough for my use, but I appreciate you looking for me! If you find any better, please let me know.. Thanks

• 1 month later...

Someone asked me about spinners/crossbars/flippers. Which I've found quite a few of them. I've only found one single bar so far, though. It's 15". If anyone has info on this, I'd appreciate it. It's chrome and it's heavy.

post-45922-143138544971_thumb.jpg

post-45922-143138544979_thumb.jpg

Edited by Debbelle
One of the pictures didn't show up. (see edit history)

These are the ones I'm looking for... They were on camaro and novas, and also COPO cars. Thanks!!

Hi dokks6t9 - It's taken a little longer than I had hoped. I had a structural problem with the storage area to deal with. But, I found many of these hubcaps. I picked out the cream of the crop that didn't have dings or dents.

Most of them have the black paint, but, 3 of them didn't come with the black paint, and one of them is really, really shiney (maybe you can let me know what the differnce is). Some are very close to perfect. Here's a picture of the lot of good ones. Let me know if you are still interested in a set. You can send me a private message if you like.

post-45922-143138544987_thumb.jpg

Edited by Debbelle
Forgot something (see edit history)

Guest dokks6t9
Hi dokks6t9 - It's taken a little longer than I had hoped. I had a structural problem with the storage area to deal with. But, I found many of these hubcaps. I picked out the cream of the crop that didn't have dings or dents.

Most of them have the black paint, but, 3 of them didn't come with the black paint, and one of them is really, really shiney (maybe you can let me know what the differnce is). Some are very close to perfect. Here's a picture of the lot of good ones. Let me know if you are still interested in a set. You can send me a private message if you like.

Debbelle, PM sent.

I would like to find some for 66-67 Chevelle. Both the dog dish caps and the simulated mags as pictured here...

cap01.jpg

cap02.jpg

cap03.jpg

Zee 28 - I found a bunch of these (pictured below) if you are still interested. Let me know, I can send you better pictures. By the way - what's the difference between the ones painted black and the ones painted silver? Did they go on different models? years?

post-45922-143138548944_thumb.jpg

Guest Zee28

I will send you a PM for more/better photos of these caps. The difference is that the ones painted black are for 66 and the silver ones are 67 (Chevelles).

Guest daveagain909

looking for a set of 4 hubcaps for a 1955 pontiac, I will take full cover or dog dish, I only need one dog dish type but will take a full set. Please let me know. my email is daveagain909@aol.com

Guest dokks6t9

Hello to all responding to this thread. I recently purchased a set of 4 hubcaps from Debelle, and they are all she claimed them to be and more. I'm VERY critical, and these caps were/are beauty's!! The hubcaps were shipped very timely, and were well packed.Buy with extreme confidence from Debby; she'll do you no wrong... And thanks again Debby!!

Guest danceswithpumps
I may have some of those, but I see them on ebay real cheap all of the time.

Thanks, John. I got one off Ebay. I'll get by on just the one.

Hi:

I´m attaching pictures of what I need.

Studebaker 1929. 5 inch exterior diameter aprox.

Let m eknow if you find something.

Kind regards

Ignacio

I'm looking for the same thing - 4 1/4" interior and 4 3/4" exterior, press in style. There are numerous ones on ebay at different times, however they seem to be the larger 7" or 8" variety.

Robert

post-60134-143138552671_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I will keep my eyes open. What is the diameter of it? And, how many do you need?

Hi Thanks for your answer.

The diameter at the bottom is 8 3/4", on the top it is 5" and the total height is 3 3/8". I need six of those.

Thanks

Göran

• 1 month later...
Guest danceswithpumps

I'm looking for 4 of these for a 1957 GMC 1/2 ton pickup. I think they're 8 1/2 in in diameter. Here's a pic of the one I need.

Thanks!

Rod van Pelt:)

20110811084758.jpg

20110811084821.jpg