Annual Meeting - Roll call

Guest Chuck Conrad

I'll be there Peter. Are you going to hold another Web Master's Seminar? I hope so. I really enjoyed it last year.<P>You might insist on a bigger room though. This is more popular than many people expected.

Guest snkchevcol

I will be arriving on Thursday with several other members of the Roanoke Valley Region. Not sure if I can make the DFRS meeting, but will try.<P>Rock

Pam and I will be arriving about lunch time on Friday and hope to catch at least a few DF members for lunch. Will have to search back to find directions to St. Georges. We don't plan on any seminars Friday PM so our options are open.<P>Probably hang around the trade show, make some plans for dinner and get back for the auction. If there are several DF'ers not attending the Presidents' Dinner, are there others interested in a dinner that would get us back in time for the auction?

forgot to add..I will be at the DF lunch.... maybe Di too.<P>Ron,<P>To find St. Georges.. walk to the left of the hotel lobby (with the entrance doors behind you) and exit through the doors on that side. You will be in a large foyer..there are two statues of two portly men facing each other as if they are talking.<BR>Go to the right of the statues and exit through the doors to the outside. <BR>Turn left, and follow the street up about one block. St. George's is on the right side of Race Street almost within sight of the hotel.<p>[ 01-30-2002: Message edited by: BruceW ]

I will be there Friday including the lunch. <P>I read yesterday in Old Car's Weekly that on Friday at 10:00 AM there will be a AACA presentation by the apprasial company on the Harold LeMay auto collection. It is about how they went about appraising it after his death. Interesting stuff such as the 53 buildings it took to house the collection of over 3000 cars of which his son and wife are still adding to.<P>Where is a list available showing the type and time of the seminars? I though last year they were with the registration but not this year,unless I missed them?

Hey guys ~ Don't forget the pictures like last year. For those of us who cannot make it this time, they will fill a void. If possible can there be some identification in any group photos? smile.gif" border="0 ~ hvs

I and the Better Half will arrive Thursday evening. Hope to see many of you. HVS ~ it reads like you won't be there; being about the most prolific DF'er, you'll certainly be missed, but I guess someone has to stay by the keys to keep the rest of AACA informed.<P>OJ & the "Better Half" smile.gif" border="0