for Sale 1940-41 Packard grill

durospeed

... and including 1942, but not including 1941-42 Clippers.

True, I forgot the three 1942 models that would qualify. That would be specifically:

2020 - Six Convertible Coupe

2021 - Eight Convertible Coupe

2030 - Six Taxi Cab

I believe everything else was either Senior or Clipper in 1942.

• 2 years later...
Maybe... but the 1940 grill has a different part number so I'd be cautious.

I have a 1941 packard 110 coupe from your photos and comparing it to the one I have yours appears yo be the same. I do not have access to part number can you tell me where I might get these. As I said the two appear the same. Is yours from a 41?

let me know what you think, I am new to this restoration.

thanks

EJR

Yes, odd about the different part numbers which I had noticed before even though I can see no physical differences between the '40 and '41/'42 junior non-Clipper grills. Once while my 1941 120A grill which was a senior thermostatic type, was being restored, I used temporarily the one from my 1940 110 parts car and it fit perfectly.

Yes, odd about the different part numbers which I had noticed before even though I can see no physical differences between the '40 and '41/'42 junior non-Clipper grills. Once while my 1941 120A grill which was a senior thermostatic type, was being restored, I used temporarily the one from my 1940 110 parts car and it fit perfectly.

you mentioned you have a 40 110 parts car, I am in need of a hood, any chance you have one or know where I might get one.

so you think your grill will fit my 41 coupe? If so what about the price ?

EJR

• 2 weeks later...