1950 Oldsmobile Spears ID help

There are so many variations with these Olds - I am totally lost. I am confident that these are Olds spears. But WHERE on the car do they go? And are they Rocket, 88, 98, Holiday UGH!! Frustrating!

they have 'ridges' in them and they are about 55 - 56 inches long.

a>

a>

I think I figured them out... they are the ones on the front fenders that run from the headlight to the doors... at the headlight they attach with those little plates - I don't know what they are called but they curve partially against the headlight.

Hi:

They are the Front Fender Trim for "88's" or "98's" (pair)

They are supposed to have triangular S.S. pieces which are between the Headlight and the S.S. trim strip.

Also there are shorter spears that make up the complete side trim package for the fendar/door on each side.

Tom

I have afew yes.....I think they are more on the Futuramic side... whatever that means. I just can't wrap my head around the 98 - 88 - Fastback - 2dr - 4 dr - Furturamic - I don't want to throw them away, if you have an outlet for them.... they are yours. I think they are better than that.

Tom I will call you.

Thanks.

Peg

OK.... I got a couple of things together but I still cannot find the main body of my parts. We put them away last fall and I have been searching the farm for them for 2 weeks. They must be buried in the boat shed.

But, I do have a set of notch backs, door spears, fender spears and some misc. trim that I don't know exactly where it goes on the car. Most likely the windows and one windshield trim.

Too many photos to load, so I will just give you access to my photo bucket. Message me if you want to log into it and take a peak at things.