1932 Packard 900 Coupe Roadster

Guest dadspackard

Guest dadspackard

I have a 32 conv/coupe 900 shovel nose that me and my father took apart 20 years ago to restore. He has since past and I would like to sell or finish the car, needing some parts and thoughts. Anyone who could guide me to someone with some parts would be great. Thanks Mark

dadspackard,

Welcome to the AACA Discussion Forum. Certainly someone here will be able to help. Where are you located? Hopefully someone is close by and could stop by and give you some guidance in person.

As Matthew said, Welcome to the Forum. Tell us some more about your Packard and what you need. There are lots of very helpful people who can assist you with both advice and parts.

oldcar

1934 Lagonda Rapier

1923 Packard Single Six

I can help you with parts and more advice than you are likely to want. I have had several 900s and have restored several others. Bear in mind that many 900 Light 8 parts are specific to that car and do not interchange with other Packards. We might be interested in purchasing depending on price/location/condition. Happy to help if I can.

I have a 32 conv/coupe 900 shovel nose that me and my father took apart 20 years ago to restore. He has since past and I would like to sell or finish the car, needing some parts and thoughts. Anyone who could guide me to someone with some parts would be great. Thanks Mark
Mark,

Welcome to the AACA.

Very interesting forum name you have there. That is the same name I have for my AOL email. Hope we don't get confused here.

You have yourself a sentimental Packard there if it were mine I would keep it and restore it. Any chance you you can share some pictures with us,

Good Luck with it.