New Girl Just Saying Hi!

Guest Oldsmobile Chick

Guest Oldsmobile Chick

I'm new to this forum, but not to the Oldsmobile world. I have been a car girl ever since I was able to walk. Always outside in the garage helping Dad with his Oldsmobiles :) I am a die hard GM fan, and it's going to stay that way!

I am currently driving a 1993 Oldsmobile 98 Touring Sedan, and I love it. In my high school shop class, we re-painted it, same colour but with more metallic, and I must say she sure does sparkle in the sun :)

Welcome to the forum! You would be hard pressed to find a greater group than the folks here. They are very helpful, knowledgeable and willing to bend over backwards to help a fellow enthusiast out.

Guest windjamer
:) Yes, welcome. Stick awrond. Hey Linc. What ever happened to the young girl with the early 50 Buick? I think she was near you,maby Im wrong. Havent seen her post or car in mos.

Guest windjamer
:) I think Bruce nailed it. She was looking for help with her car and needed (I think) an exhaust manifold. There was a young guy said hr lived close and was going to drive over and check her out. Her car that is:D Any way I thought it was you.

Guest prs519

Please PM with your phone number, maybe I can help! Just kidding,, but I do have a 66 Starfire you would like to pilot or copilot!

Guest mercman86

Welcome to the forum!

Those are great cars, that 3800 V6 is the best engine GM ever produced in my opinion! You'll have lots of trouble free miles. We currently have 98 Olds 88 in our fleet righ now that replaced an 1988 98 that my folks retired at about 230,000 miles. Before that they had a 1970 98 and a 1985 Cutlass Ciera. My first car was a 1984 Olds Ciera sedan with the bullet proof 2.5 four. I loved that thing. Its too bad Olds is not around anymore. Thats the only GM product I would ever own.

Welcome again!

Welcome! Im sure that eventually we'll hear from Steve Moskowitz, AACA's very own "Mr. Olds." Let's see some pics of your car.

Terry

Guest billybird

Let me echo the sentiments of the others and welcome you to the AACA forum. This is a wonderful place to discuss our hobby; also very respectful of others opinions. As for vehicles I'll have to confess: I like anything with a wheel on it! { and some without if they're good for parts }.

• 1 month later...
Guest Oldsmobile Chick

Thanks for all the welcomes! As soon as the weather gets nice I'll make sure to take some pics of my olds.... It warms my heart to see all these classics still around!

And nice 1940 Olds, must be a joy to drive around in :)