1958 Chevy Biscayne

Hello Everyone,<P>I have a question.<P>Does anyone know where I could find the production figures for the '58 Chevrolet Biscayne two door sedan?<P>Thanks a lot!<P>Have a nice evening!<P>Lisle

Starting with 1958, Chevrolet's production numbers were counted including ALL series. There were no breakdown by models or engine type. the only breakdown was by 2dr coupe, 4dr wagon, 4dr sedan, etc. For 1958 there were 256,182 2 door sedans made.

• 12 years later...
Guest franrow101010

I recently bought a a 58 Biscayne. I am new to the classic car world so I am in need of assistance in wide scope of areas. First off i need to know how to look up the vin# i want to know the history of this car. So lets start there. I'm not trying to be shrewd just trying to stream line my new adventure.

Franrow101010, my husband and I had a '58 Biscayne for several years. Many states due to the privacy laws will not release a vehicle's history. Some owners have gone from person to person working backward to find that out.

Bill may still have items and books from when we had the car. The one we had was the 2-door version, Artic White on the top portions of the car and Cashmere Blue below.

Guest Bob Call

I am a resident of Oklahoma. Oklahoma vehicle registration is under the state Tax Commission. The Commission considers registrations a part of a person's tax records and therefore are not open to public inspection. I would imagine the are lot of states are now taking a similar position in an effort to curb identity theift.

Guest franrow101010
I am a resident of Oklahoma. Oklahoma vehicle registration is under the state Tax Commission. The Commission considers registrations a part of a person's tax records and therefore are not open to public inspection. I would imagine the are lot of states are now taking a similar position in an effort to curb identity theift.

Thanks a lot I just thought I could find out what states the car was in. I can try tyo trace it back as you said. This car was restored I believe in the 80's due to the tuck and roll of the interior. Again thanks for the info this forum I feel will make my resto an easier one.

Guest franrow101010

Thanks a lot I just thought I could find out what states the car was in. I can try tyo trace it back as you said. This car was restored I believe in the 80's due to the tuck and roll of the interior. Again thanks for the info this forum I feel will make my resto an easier one.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

• 4 months later...
Guest Bungwahl

I have a 58 Biscayne down here in Australia. Its RHD and now has a 350cu inch motor with Turbo 400 - 3 speed transmission. I believe it was put together in Melbourne VICTORIA.

post-72845-143141824595_thumb.jpg

post-72845-143141824607_thumb.jpg