Buick parts source

Anyone know of a good parts source for old cars? I get alot of stuff from Ebay and it is an excellent source for just about anything you can imagine. But I need stuff that just isnt there . I know you guys can help.

I also wanted to say that this is one of the most helpful sites I belong to. Many of the message boards you belong to, no one really replies unless it applies to them.

Just wanted to thank those who have given me useful information and insite on the subjects that are important to me.

Now if someone could just give me some winning Powerball numbers ! ;)

Are you looking for used parts or reproduction/replacement parts? When it comes to Buicks, unfortunately, there is no one or two perfect sources so if you can be a little more specific as to the type of part(s), we can point you in the right direction.

Cant help you with the powerball numbers..... if I could my butler would be typing this. However I have found that one of the best Buick parts vendors out there is called Wheatbelt automotive. Friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to point you in the right direction if they dont have the part youre looking for .

www.wheatbeltbuick.com

Hope this helps

Dan

Dues for yearly membership in the BCA. Noone will consider you a freeloader for posting on the board. Even though this is the Buick club board all Buick owners and Buick lovers are welcomed here. This site helps promote the club and therefore wouldnt turn anyone away who has an interest in Buicks.

Dan

Wheatbelt is a good one - they are a Buick-only wrecking yard.

Try The Buick Farm for NOS parts.

I've found Classic Buicks to also be decent for new replacement parts.

RockAuto also has a variety of new items.

That's not an exhaustive list, but it's a start. Another thing to do is to use the buy / sell forum here as it captures a lot of folks who may have spare parts or parts cars.