Anyone know Howard Musolf Jr??

Several years ago Howard Musolf Jr. (Seattle area) came to my house and got some Overland parts from me with the promise of some nice brass in trade. 2 trips to Seattle and he was busy or wouldn't answer his phone after we had an appointment to settle up. I have emailed a guy on here that I think is Howard but have had no response. I'm hoping someone on here knows him and can help me get either my parts or the equivalent monetary compensation. Anybody had dealings with this guy? I'm thinking the worst but am always willing to give the benefit of the doubt.

Edited by Neil G (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1

Neil, all you have to do is call me, my number is listed in the HCCA roster. For your information, it is 206-919-1949. I have been located and have had the same address for nearly 15 years. When we were doing a trade nearly 15 years ago, you dropped off the face of the earth due I believe to a divorce. I had no idea you were even around as there was no correspondence from you for over 15 years. In fact you were doing a trade with Greg Tockett at the same time and he never got his side of the deal with you for Overland parts which he is still looking for.

I recently contacted you regarding rims you had avertised so you have my email address, because you sent me a return email. My last contact with you was that you were planing a trip to Seattle and I never heard from you regarding the dates.

If you really wish to contact me pick up the phone and call me.

Howard.

Geez Howard, I've been married to the same lovely gal for 26 years, owned the same farm for 18 years and had the same phone # for 24 years. Don't know what earth you're referring to but I'm on this one. Perhaps you're mistaking me for someone else. As to Greg Tockett, I have never had any dealings with him for any parts, don't know him from Adam. We had 2 different appointments to settle up and something always came up on your end. That of course was after I drove 2.5 hours to get up there. No matter, past is past, glad to see you're still in the hobby. I have emailed you and sent you a pm from this site with no response, maybe you have a viscious spam filter.

I'm going to pm you this too, let me know if you get it. As to calling you that has never worked out before.

That being said, I'm glad you somewhat remember me even though you have the facts of my life confused:confused:

Here's my info

Neil Gerrard

27541 S. Elisha Rd.

Canby OR 97013

I figure at 1996 prices for the pedals and steering column $250 is more than fair and as a bonus, no interest!!!!!

Thanks for answering and I look forward to putting this behind us, Neil

Edited by Neil G (see edit history)

Neil Gerrard, you do know me and we were doing a deal on 1914 Overland parts. Since you are the only person that has ever ripped me off in the forty years of car collecting you are hard to forget. Search your brain, I'm in there. That is unless there are two Neil Gerrard's in Oregon with a 1914 Overland Speedster!!!!!! Who knows, maybe there are two of you. If so you should call the other one and tell him he is giving you a bad reputation. Its been 15 years since I heard the name.

Greg Tocket

717-574-6319 Cell

Ah yes, my mistake, you're the one that returned some parts to me for a refund which I paid you. It was a set of 4 Overland hubcaps that you said were recast, you sent them back and I refunded your money, how that translates to ripping you off I don't know. Nice to hear from you!

• 2 weeks later...