4 1960s-1990s GM Donut Spare Tires

I have 4 used GM donut spare tires for sale. These were probably out of 1980's or 1990's GM mid-size cars originally, but should fit almost any GM from the 1960's to today. These are 5-lug. To of them have some surface rust while the other two are in pretty good shape.

These are perfect for throwing on your restoration project in order to keep it mobile while protecting your expensive original wheels and tires and preventing flat spotting. I used them for 7 years for a Camaro restoration.

I can ship them, but it will be expensive, anywhere from about $70-$100 via UPS ground and depending where you live. I'd prefer local pickup in Manassas, VA.

$75 for all 4/OBO. Chris 703-565-7476 or lutzc01@comcast.net

DSC00846.jpg

Probably not! ...but they were very valuable during my restoration.

Most junkyards price these at $25 to $35 each. The street rod guys do buy these as spare tire "space savers" in their custom work. I have also purchased these periodically for use in my earlier Buicks, to give me (actually, my wife) more room in the trunk when going on a longer old Buick tour.

So hursst, hang in there. You might also post them on your local craigslist (free). That could help you find a more local buyer, who can do a pick-up of your spares. Good luck! John

Yes, trying Craigs List as well. Thanks!