1971 Buick Estate Wagon in excellent condition - FOR SALE

Guest Shaffer

Guest Shaffer

This is not my car, but I am posting it for someone else. 1971 Buick Estate Wagon - 9-passenger, loaded with every option except woodgrain. Power windows, locks, cruise, tilt, am/fm 8-track, cornering lights and also has the rare light monitors. Price is $4,200. I have seen pictures of this car and it looks to be in mint shape. Even the cargo area. Car is gold, with white top. You can e-mail the owner at: bretz@email.msn.com<P>Good luck.<P>Also remember, my 72 Buick Electra is still for sale : $1,700. <P>Tony<P>72 Buick Electra<BR>89 Pontiac Safari <BR>91 Honda Accord

Guest 70 Electra

I received email pix from the owner, and I can tell you this car looks absolutely stunning! Never thought I'd have the jones for one of these, but it DOES look like an excellent example at a very fair price. If only I had more room........<P>By the way, this was the car that was at the Barrett-Jackson auction last January. That's where the current owner bought it.

Guest Shaffer

You are right. It is one of the nicest 71 Buick Estates I have seen. If it had the woodgrain option, I would really try to buy it. Don't see many 71 Buick Estate Wagons with the woodgrain option. Most of the 71 Buick Estate Wagons I see are non-woodgrain cars. Another odd thing I have noticed on the 71-72 Buick Estate Wagons - it seems like the woodgrained cars are 2-seat (6-passengers) and the non-woodgrain cars are 3-seat (9-passengers). Another odd option combo for the early 70s Buicks. Seems like the woodgrain cars would be 9-passenger. Guess it was just what the customers wanted I guess. rolleyes.gif" border="0confused.gif" border="0 <P>Tony<P>72 Buick Electra 225 Custom 4dr hdtp sedan<BR>89 Pontiac Safari 4dr 3-seat wagon<BR>91 Honda Accord LX 4dr sedan

Guest Shaffer

Also, someone had recently posted a photo of a VERY NICE 1972 Buick Estate Wagon on a club I started for the 1971-1976 full-size General Motors wagons (also known as "clamshell wagons" - it is dark green, with woodgrian (2-seat or coarse) and it looks to be in as nice of shape as the 71 I mentioned. Not for sale though. Car can be seen at: <BR> <A HREF="http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/gmfullsizestationwagons1971thru1976/vwp?.dir=/&.dnm=72estate.jpg&.src=gr&.view=t&.hires=t" TARGET=_blank>http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/gmfullsizestationwagons1971thru1976/vwp?.dir=/&.dnm=72estate.jpg&.src=gr&.view=t&.hires=t</A> <P>If you haven't seen a nice 72 Buick Estate Wagon in a while, this one is a nice one. <P>Tony<P>72 Buick Electra 225 Custom 4-door hardtop sedan<BR>89 Pontiac Safari 4-door 3-seat wagon<BR>91 Honda Accord LX 4-door sedan<p>[ 12-04-2001: Message edited by: Shaffer ]