Pontiac 3x2 Setup Fresh

Guest wlpatterson

Guest wlpatterson

I have a 3x2 setup including linkage with fresh rebuilt carbs(All Correct) Im asking $750 shipped to your door.If you need photos or more info email me at

wlpatterson@yahoo.com or my Ph# is 361-548-3327 May trade for SBC/BBC Setup..

Guest wlpatterson

389,Im not sure if the pontiac intakes are like the SBC & fit the 347 & up to the 400 but I think they do..Pictures are possible W/your email address.

They do not. '59 and '60 had one intake to head bolt pattern, then '61-'64 another, and then '65 and up still another. "59-'65 the carbs were basically the same but with differences in the linkage. '57 and '58 has small end carbs. '66 had a large bore center carb. '66 setups are the most valuable, then '65, then '61-'64m and then it falls off from there. But if correct and redone as you state $750 isn't a bad price no matter what you have.

Just trying to help.

(Opinion) while the 1966 unit is in much more demand than any other year because of all the 455 tripower wannabees; a complete, correct 1957 unit is worth more than any other year. This primarily because virtually NOTHING on a 1957 other than maybe the carburetor screws is interchangeable with other years.

Also, removing the original vacuum linkage, and replacing with aftermarket linkage all on the passenger side, can easily reduce the value of the unit by 50 percent.

Other than the value of the 1957, I would pretty much agree with 61-63.

Jon.