BCA Emblem

Den41Buick

I have one that I bought around twenty-five years ago, and never mounted it on a car. It is in perfect condition, still in its original plastic bag with the styrofoam stud protector.

Send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll send you pictures. I've never been able to post pictures here.

Make me an offer - I figure around $7.00 shipping.

Guest my3buicks

I have one, I use it as a paper weight because the stud broke off mine also.

Would be a great item for a chapter or division to remake - maybe a little smaller this time, they are a little large for alot of cars.

Edited by my3buicks (see edit history)

I have one, I use it as a paper weight because the stud broke of mine also.

Would be a great item for a chapter or division to remake - maybe a little smaller this time, they are a little large for alot of cars.

Make it lighter too. Less stud breakage.

Guest john300

Just did a search on Ebay. There are few cool BCA items on there. None of the emblems you are looking for though. But some cool things anyways. Just search for "Buick America".

I purchased one of the BCA emblems at Buick's 75th anniversary national meet in Flint, 1978. I installed it on the grille of my '71 Centurion that same summer, and it has been there ever since. I love it, it's a classy piece, and I'm thankful I've never had any broken stud problems.

rsz_centurionbellevue_original.jpg

I think the main problem was that the stud was too short (no joke intended) to get anything but a washer and one nut on the back, thus placing a lot of pressure on the joint. Maybe do it more like a BCA award with two small through holes, then it could be the same size it was. My Senior award has never fallen off.... come to think of it, why did my club cloisonné pop off in my driveway when I was watching it? (and why do I know how to spell cloisonné?)

Elvis? The Masons? Illuminati? Mustang Club of America?

Guest my3buicks

the 2" size should be great!!!

Glad the BCA downsized the Senior Award - It is a little overpowering :eek:

post-30591-1431384695_thumb.jpg

Guest nhyr2009

I had gotten a quote and proof made up for a grille badge and other items including pins, keychains etc with that same logo type. If anyone is interested doing this let me know and I can send you the email with a quote and pictures of the item proofs.

The company I got the quote from seems pretty reliable.

Ethan

To all interested in a new BCA grille badge:

The BCA Minuteman Chapter is now looking into securing BCA emblem grille badges for sale at the 2011 BCA National in Danvers, MA, in July.

I will keep all informed as we progress......

Thanks,