1932 Studebaker President parts

Guest fish

Put this car on the site last week. Now with pictures and more time to really see what it is have learned it is not a 32 but we think a 39 Studebaker President! Sorry guys. Still looking for the best use of this car - Part or whole. It it a sought after car???? Have photos but cant figure out how to post them here.

Car is mostly all there - email with interest or request for parts and we'll check for you and get back with specifics. Not a collector or re-builder so will make a few mistakes here!

Edited by fish
Wrong Year Listed in original post (see edit history)

Dear Sir, I am restoring a 32 Stude President and I am very interested to hear more about your car. Can I call you for more info? If you prefer you can reach me at 217 778 1425. Do you have photos? Thanks...hope you contact me, Allen

Thanks Allen, this is my father in laws - I just saw it yesterday. Did not get photos and should have. It is a long ways from a driveable car - but is mostly straight and mostly all there. I will get you pics as soon as I can. If you dont hear from me and are really interested please contact me again. I am trying to figure this site out. G

Allen - sorry but pretty sure we had bad info when told it was a 32. Have compared photos that I can find and seems to look like a 39. I cant figure out how to put pictures on this site to get more help. If you still wnat more info or to see it let me know. I can email pics. Thanks for your interest - sorry it's not the 32 we thought. Greg

Allen - sorry but pretty sure we had bad info when told it was a 32. Have compared photos that I can find and seems to look like a 39. I cant figure out how to put pictures on this site to get more help. If you still wnat more info or to see it let me know. I can email pics. Thanks for your interest - sorry it's not the 32 we thought. Greg

I can post photos for you if you like. Send them to me at

keiser31@charter.net

• 3 months later...
Guest NZ James
Dont have a clue on value. Any ballpark suggestions. Car is located in Idaho. Can provide pics.

Hi, I'm new to this site ... I'm looking to buy a 39 President, what sort of $ are they worth do you know? What sort of $$$ range for yours? I'd have to arrange shipping to New Zealand which could be a mission!...

• 10 months later...