Classic Chrysler/Cadillac Collection (Updated)

Guest roadrunnered

Guest roadrunnered

UPDATE ON CAR INVENTORY FOR SALE Located in Redding California

This is an update from the posting of a few days ago...I'm including a few more photos....We have 2ea. 1961 Chrysler 300G Hard Top (Numbers Matching Cars) a complete English Ford Prefect, a 1949 Cadillac 2 door and another 1955 Chrysler New Yorker with Hemi (in running condition) to add to the cars mentioned below....

Cadillacs (early 50’s to early 60’s) and Chryslers (early 50’s to early 60’s) with a few Studebakers thrown in for good measure.

Most of these cars are complete with motors. Some are minus engine or parts as that was the way they were purchased by the owner. We have not been parting them out. They are just sitting there...Tires, flat and weathered. Then there is a building with about 15 cars that are staged for the owners restoration shop. These cars are Chryslers and Cadillacs.

Then there are the “Mystery Trailers”..About 15-20 semi trailers that have two classic cars each in them under lock and key....The owner really doesn’t remember what he has in those trailers and we will be inspecting them soon to find out. We have done an initial inspection this week (in between inclement weather periods) and found the following..1957 DeSoto with factory Hemi/1955 Chrysler New Yorker Deluxe with Hemi...1957 Cad ElDorado with good interior...1964 Chrysler 300K with orig. 413 crossram engine...2ea. 1956 Cadillac ElDorados one complete/one w/o Engine...458.jpg466.jpg474.jpg English Ford Prefect to add to the cars mentioned below....

434.jpg430.jpg432.jpg

485.jpg480.jpg477.jpg392.jpg388.jpg404.jpg

Edited by roadrunnered (see edit history)

John, I thought of you when I fueled up in Phoenix on my way down there to look at these. Most of these cars have been vandelized. There are some restorable cars in the trailers, kind of hard to look at in those trailers. Ed told me that he is going to pull some of them out and get them running. The pieces that I was interested in were pretty rough for the asking price. I sure would like to get my hands on a couple of those Cross Ram cars though. There is some gold in them thar hills...

John, I thought of you when I fueled up in Phoenix on my way down there to look at these. Most of these cars have been vandelized. There are some restorable cars in the trailers, kind of hard to look at in those trailers. Ed told me that he is going to pull some of them out and get them running. The pieces that I was interested in were pretty rough for the asking price. I sure would like to get my hands on a couple of those Cross Ram cars though. There is some gold in them thar hills...

Rats! You were only three blocks from my house if you fueled up in Phoenix!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest candlelightfarm

hi, just wondering how the cars are going... not sure if theres been something posted elsewhere, do you have an updated list? thanks