1963, 1964, 1965 Buick Dealer Service Bulletins

I have Buick Dealer Service Bulletins for each year on CDs.

Really good, high quality scans, saved as PDF files.

Here is an example:

Washer Solvent Bottle Relocation.pdf

Cost is $10 each for the 1963 or 1964 CDs; $12 for the 1965 CDs (because they require 2 CDs for all of the bulletins).

I also have the 1963 Buick Master Chassis Parts Book scanned to CD for $10.

Shipping is $5 for as many CDs will fit in a USPS small flat rate Priority Mail box.

E-mail me if any questions.

Edited by Jim_Cannon (see edit history)

I have mailed several of these out now. Some people have e-mailed back that they thought they were great. (Thank you.) When you receive yours, I'd appreciate a quick note back just telling me that the package got there, especially from the guys outside the US. I never know if things get delivered. thanks.

When you receive yours, I'd appreciate a quick note back just telling me that the package got there, especially from the guys outside the US. I never know if things get delivered. thanks.

Hi Jim,

the CDs arrived to Poland few days ago, however I'm coming back home tomorrow (I was out for business job), so then I will be able to take a look.

My family has informed me about the delivery.

Thanks a lot !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Kicking this back to the top because I still have them and have seen a lot of questions that they could have helped with.

E-mail me at 63Riv at comcast dot net if you want any of them.

Yes folks, Jim is right - especially for those who own Riv 65 - there is A LOT of informations regarding front lamps mechanism ....

Thanks, George.

And to help calm anyone's concerns about what they will get for their money, how about a few words about the quality of the scans and the organization of the files on the CD?

It is better for buyers to hear it from you than from me.

Thanks.

Jim

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I test read every CD after burning it, but if you ever have a problem with one, please let me know right away. Out of about 50 CDs shipped so far, I have had 1 bad one (so it does happen). I replaced it right away, at my expense.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 years later...

I still have these on CD, if you need them. The '63 or '64 are $10; the '65 is $12 (2 CDs). Priority Mail shipping is now $8. Electronic delivery option is available, to save postage, if you are comfortable with that. I accept PayPal (easiest) or a paper check in the snail mail. Email me with questions or if you'd like to order some.

• Like 1