1950 buick super door sills

Guest chevy40

Guest hoagybear

hoagybear here

i don't know about but sometime i have found that if you take some measureings you can pick em up as a universl kit. I am looking for a right hand door for a 50 buick special it is a 4 door and i am in need of the frt right side door also can ya tell me how you would get the tranny to seperate from the crank shaft when it is frooze so hard you can not get it busted loose. any and all help will be a god send thanks

hoagybear

Guest rmongoose
looking to buy door sills that are not overly priced cant believe how much these things are

Do you have damaged ones that I can restore for you....I do all classic auto trim and those too

Guest MARTINOS1

i have an extra set for a 57 century, i bought them for my 57 roadmaster not thinking of course..but hoping they would fit...they donr even come close. i paid 40 bucks from ebay...rmongoose i do have the originals for my 57 , there about 80% there ,can you still work with that? let me know and good luck chevy 40

Guest rmongoose
i have an extra set for a 57 century, i bought them for my 57 roadmaster not thinking of course..but hoping they would fit...they donr even come close. i paid 40 bucks from ebay...rmongoose i do have the originals for my 57 , there about 80% there ,can you still work with that? let me know and good luck chevy 40

what do you mean by 80% there....are there sections of it completely gone due to corrosion? or is about 20% of them just damaged? If the material is completely gone then no I can't.

Guest rmongoose
oh yeah its gone to heaven...thank you anyways. i will keep you on favs. for future reference...thanks

thanx,

If you happen to know who Bob Coker is he'll let you know what I'm capable of......done several things for him