Old guy back to life!

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Hello forum folks. Some of you may remember me. I was active here in the horseless carriage age of this forum and now I am going to try to get back into things a bit. I saw webmaster Peter G in Philly over the weekend and he asked me to get involved again. I was an admin/moderator and I have been off the DF for quite some time. I have 6 yr old twin boys (Jon & Nick) that were born 11 weeks early and a daughter, Olivia who has Autism confirmed about a year later. I can let my old friends know that the boys are now main streamed since 9/2010 and Olivia is making very good progress.:)

If you remember me I would like to here from you.

Edited by SalG (Sal Grenci) (see edit history)

Hey Sal, Welcome Back. I've seen you post from time to time. I also raised two Handicapped Boys with Ostiogenisis Imperfecta. Take things one problem, and one day at a time. Then it is not so overwhelming. If I stood back and looked at the big picture, The guys in the white coats would have carted me off a long time ago. Dandy Dave!

Guest THE ARS
Hello forum folks. Some of you may remember me. I was active here in the horseless carriage age of this forum and now I am going to try to get back into things a bit. I saw webmaster Peter G in Philly over the weekend and he asked me to get involved again. I was an admin/moderator and I have been off the DF for quite some time. I have 6 yr old twin boys (Jon & Nick) that were born 11 weeks early and a daughter, Olivia who has Autism confirmed about a year later. I can let my old friends know that the boys are now main streamed since 9/2010 and Olivia is making very good progress.:)

If you remember me I would like to here from you.

Welcome back, dude!

Tom

• 9 months later...
Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Just a quick update. My daughter is now 8 and the twins will be 7 in December. I still look at a few things here. I did go to Hershey this past October, only for two days! Family comes first, I have been working a lot, so I had to work the weekend of Hershey. I did have dinner with Novaman of this site. I plan to attend Philly again, I am bringing the twins. I am still involved in Autism fund raising www.ddiinfo.org www.yap-cf.org and for the summer camp that Olivia attends for disabled children. Special Summer Camp Pa-Qua-Tuck Children Disability Long Island We all went to Disney World the last full week of August, a difficult thing to do, but Olivia handled it well.

Edited by SalG (Sal Grenci) (see edit history)