57 Buick - Blue Rubber Floor Mats?

lancemb

Does anybody know where nice, large blue rubber floor mats can be purchased that will fit a 57 Roadmaster? The car has a great set in it, but they are about as old as the car (though not factory) and falling apart from dryness. I have looked everywhere and found nothing! The one-piece kind would be great for the front, if available somewhere, and large ones or another one-piece for the rear. Any ideas?

Lance,

I didn't think that Roadmasters had rubber floor mats as a floor covering? Are you talking about a full coverage floormat, or something that goes over the carpet? I am looking for a complete rubber floormat for the rear of my 57 Special as well. I bought the full front last year, black though. If you find someone who sells those, let me know. Thanks.

Regards,

Guest Rob McDonald

lancemb, Jim, you guys are in luck! I found a brochure describing just what you're looking for. I wish the resolution was better but these are almost at the posting limit.

post-59990-143138446268_thumb.jpg

post-59990-143138446272_thumb.jpg

I would love to have original type, but I don't think those are available. Thanks for the scan though, Rob! I'd be happy with any kind that looks decent; I'd really likr blue though, and I don't like the carpet kind but prefer rubber. I can't believe somebody doesn't make something readily available - smells like opportunity for someone!