Kent-Moore Tools ID Help Needed

FireballV8

• 7 months later...
Guest chevygeno

You have a tool listed # J6322 that I need. Do you still have it and how much do you want for it? It is for removing a AC compressor clutch from a 1959 models.

Gene Showers - Apopka Florida 407-295-4666

• 8 months later...
Guest Silver Arrow

Steve:

Would you be interested in selling J-7849 ? Let me know when you have the opportunity - Thanks!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest bsquinn
Steve,

Do you still have J-6323? I really need that tool to re-install the clutch and pulley on a 1956 Cadillac a/c unit.

Thx

Jim Greene

Mr. Greene,

My name is Brandon and I live in Kings Mountain, NC. I have a J-6323. I recently bought a lot with several dozen Kent-Moore tools and was able to identify and sell every one EXCEPT this one. I couldn't figure out what it was for and as such didn't want to list it on eBay. Anyway, it's for sale. What would you offer for it?

Brandon

P.S. I've tried to upload a couple pictures for you. I'm new to the forum. I think maybe the files are too big? If you'd like to contact me via email at bsquinn@yahoo.com I can send them to you.

Mr. Greene,

My name is Brandon and I live in Kings Mountain, NC. I have a J-6323. I recently bought a lot with several dozen Kent-Moore tools and was able to identify and sell every one EXCEPT this one. I couldn't figure out what it was for and as such didn't want to list it on eBay. Anyway, it's for sale. What would you offer for it?

Brandon

P.S. I've tried to upload a couple pictures for you. I'm new to the forum. I think maybe the files are too big? If you'd like to contact me via email at bsquinn@yahoo.com I can send them to you.

Yes I still need J-6323, and thank you for posting. Does it work fine---not rusted, stuck, etc? I am not sure what it is worth, $30?

Jim

• 4 years later...