DODGE TRUCK DOORS

Guest JBMORRIS

Guest tonkaman

i have one drivers door removed from a COE dodge truck, it looks identicle to the doors on all the other 40's dodge trucks i have ever seen but im not positive. if you are interested let me know it is a good solid door with no rust, it has however been pepper by a shot gun on the inside but none of the shot pierced the door just small dents.

Guest tonkaman

haha sorry Cab Over Engine i have pics of the door ill try to post them up for you, maybe someone else can chime in and let us know if it is compatible with your truck.

Guest tonkaman

here is the link for the pictures, the door is not perfect but there is no rust, and the shotgun damage could be fixed with a stud gun and a bit of mud work. there is only one shotgun dent that you would be able see once the door panel is on. all the internal hardware is still in the door and i will leave it in there for you. there is no glass in it, has a few small dents as you can see from the pics. let me know what you think

COE door pictures by tonkadude - Photobucket

• 1 year later...

I have a like new pass door and a boatload of other parts. Grills, nose pieces, door parts, wiper motors. Am trying to get pictures done this weekend. It's at my farm in Somerset PA. Not too far from MD

Let me know if I can be of help.

Vic Panza

724-625-4440

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Tonkaman, I'm having trouble getting through to you via the email provided. Could be a problem on my end but would you mind sending me a PM. I'm looking for a few truck parts. Thanks.

Note sure why your email was directed to me. I do not have any doors.