parting out 57 4dr ht (cheap)

I am parting out a 57 super 4 door hard top.<BR>I would like to get some of these parts to people rather than the crusher. I will let you have the parts you want for the cost of shipping and what ever labor it takes to remove(should be real cheap for most items).<BR>Let me know what you need asap as I need to get the car off of the property.

Why are they always so far away? blush.gif" border="0 <BR> What is the condition of you front bumper chrome. I need to replace my bumper guards. Also, sorry for the description here folks,on the front bumper boobs I need the very center piece and the round section that surronds it. If the chrome is good and there are no dents. Would be nice to get your dipsticks for spares too. Is the rear sump pan available? The lenses from the under dash courtesy lights. <BR> Hope you know what parts I'm trying to describe. <BR> Thanks, Doug

hello,<BR> Would it happen to have a 4 barrel with the pedal switch? I would be interested in it and the intake. AC? Rear bumber still shiny? I'm in manteca so I'm not to far.<BR>nomoresea@aol.com<BR>Thanks,<BR>Raul<BR>BCA/ROA

both bumpers are gone. I have a couple of 4bbls, they would be cores. I'm keeping the engine so all that stuff stays. Tranny is a dynaflow. Sorry that most of the stuff is gone. I do know where there is another bumper though if you want to ship it.<BR>the grill is also gone.dugsin what are the <BR>courtesy lenses?<P>[ 11-15-2001: Message edited by: flatblack ]<p>[ 11-15-2001: Message edited by: flatblack ]

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in dire need of a windshield, all drivers side glass including the rear quarter window. My Buick is a 57 Spec 4dr Ht, just aquired. Tks, Stoney

Do you still have the Buick? If so, because I just got my 57, she's missing several things, i.e., "Buick" side chrome, accelerator pedal, windshield (big models won't fit!), all driver side glass including the rear quarter window, many lug bolts, etc etc., so! my E-mail is RM1Stone@aol.com, I'm not a member (yet!), but would appreciate any parts and info I can get. I quit "hot Rodding" in '63, and now have the time and desire to return. Tks<BR>Stoney smile.gif" border="0