Need to sell soon

Guest MB91560

Guest MB91560

I would like to sell my 2 TCs. #1 is a 1989 ,16 valve TC for $2,500.00 or OBO. this car is complete, but need restoring if you read my old threads you will see that I have put some new part on both TCs. #2 is my 1990 ,V6 TC for $1,300.00 or OBO this car is complete runs and drives . The TCs are yellow. All so a red 1983 380SL Mercedes parts car $800.00 or OBO.You can e-mail me at collier70@sbcglobal.net for complete details and pictures. If no one on this forum e-mails me. I will have to put them on Ebay.Thanks Bob

Guest MB91560

OK, I have some pitchers of both TCs the 1990 V6 and the 1989 16 valves. But I cannot figure out how to put them on this forum . I have them in two different folders one for each TC. But I'm not very computer literate ,So if someone can tell me how to do that I'll be happy to display the pitchers. I am not easily sure how to put them on an e-mail.

If I cannot figure it out on my own, I will ask my daughter to help me tomorrow. My daughter is out of town today.

Please be patient I'll get all the pitchers and details as soon as I get some help. Thanks Bob:eek: