console arm rest?

Guest Butch91

Guest Butch91

Hello, does anyone know if the center console arm rest off of a 1989 to 1991 chrysler Lebaron convertible or hardtop will 'bolt-on' as a replacement for the console arm rest in the Chrysler TC?

The reason i am asking is that mine is deteriorated as is typical, but i have noticed in some pictures of TC's interiors, i seem to have seen what looks like an arm rest console that looks like that of the Lebaron?

Can anyone either confirm that the Lebaron arm rest will bolt on and latch the same as that of the TC?

I really appreciate any insight with this regard.

Thanks a lot

Butch:)

Guest Butch91

Thanks a lot for the information. i am going to take my original to a local upholstry guy today and see what he can do? i will take a look at a Lebaron one if i can find in the yard.

Thanks again,

Butch

Guest Butch91

Thanks, 89-V16, but i went and had my old one re upholstered and it looks very nice. not original but very good.

If anyone is interested in having theirs re-upholstered, i found an guy that does older car upholstry and may be able to help anyone that wants to get their center arm rest re-done.

it is not original by any means, but much better than having a torn arm rest. not leather, ginger or tan color match is not prefect but pretty close.

let me know

If there is interest i can post before and after pictures and possibly arrange to get yours re-done.