1963 Buick Riviera Illustration: Find the Error

Guest 827GFZ73

Guest 827GFZ73

Thanks for the good try Mitch. But keep looking guys... I will give you a hint. The executive who owns the Riviera must have had a l-o-n-g day at work. He is doing something screwy here. What is it? Also take a look at his car.....;)

Joe

New BCA Member

1973 Buick Regal

Edited by 827GFZ73
Click on the picture to enlarge it. (see edit history)

Hmmm... I'm gong to say he's pointing at his car with his key thinking... ' that is one fine looking car'; and, he is wondering where did his driver side rear view mirror and radio antenna go!

That's all I've got, unless the spinner hub caps are wrong....

Guest 827GFZ73

:) EXCELLENT detective work guys!! Thank you all for your keen observations. Frankly, the only error I saw was the one pointed out by Stuart. The others were surprises!

Joe

New BCA Member

1973 Buick Regal

Guest my3buicks

It is very common for brochure illustrations to be incorrect in detail - many are made up far in advance of the car being released and lack final production changes etc. Brochure pictures do not make a good guide for correctness.

Guest Dan Cook
Hmmm... I'm gong to say he's pointing at his car with his key thinking... ' that is one fine looking car'; and, he is wondering where did his driver side rear view mirror and radio antenna go!

That's all I've got, unless the spinner hub caps are wrong....

It looks like all the good guesses are used so I figure he's pointing his keyring remote at the car to unlock it and thinking, damn, I hope this thing will get me back to the future!

Dan