Model A Snowmobile?

Guest ScottyM

Guest ScottyM

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie that just bought my first Model A ('31 5 window coupe) and I've been checking out the local Craigslist adds for parts and ideas. I just came across this eBay listing and thought it was really cool. I've never seen one of these before and I thought I'd provide the link in case anyone is interested. Talk about a conversation piece!

Ford : Model A - eBay (item 280615931872 end time Jan-23-11 19:00:00 PST)

Guest ScottyM

Nice! Very cool. I'll have to get there this year. I only live about 30 minutes away but I've never been. Looks like I'll have to get there.

Well scotty,, make sure you have comfy shoes,, last year was my third time to hershey, and i have about an 8-10 hour drive to get there,,

it worth the trip..

Guest ScottyM

I've heard it's a great show. I've been in the antique motorcycle workd for a while and I've been ignoring the automobile side for too long. I used to got to the shows and swap meets when I was a kid but I've been away from them for a while. I fully plan on making the rounds to some vintage auto shows this year....and bringing the coupe to the motorcyle meets!

They have Motorcycles there as well too,, i still have a few bikes here as well, Mainly Jawa's and CZ's, and a Gilera.. But i did see this Motorcycle at hershey,,

A steam powered bike

post-31131-14313841905_thumb.jpg

There were many of these snow creatures delivering mail here in Maine,,,Fellow down in Rowley Ma is making chain parts for em,,e/m me if you need contact info,,,Ben