1941 Packard 110 2 Door Sedan

Guest SherryR

Neat car. You don't see too many of them out there, however this is a case where rarity does not neccesarily equal more value. I would say they are roughly equivilant to a 4 door sedan in value, unlike an open car, much more desirable or the coupe, which is generally slightly more desireable than a sedan in Packards of your vintage. (anticipated value to be next question..)

That said, that is a neat little car. You may consider checking out the Packard Club (PAC) website or Packard Info.com both very good sites for Packard info. I may be mistaken but I think very few of these in 2-door form are registered with PAC. Do you know the difference between a 2-door sedan and a coupe, Sherry? The coupe has a larger trunk or rear area - you may want to confirm which one you have unless you are familiar with the body styles.

Is the car new to you? What are your plans for it? The little 6 has a reputation as a well built, reliable engine. Neat car, and not one you see every day. Hope you are enjoying it!

Edited by Steve_Mack_CT (see edit history)

Guest bkazmer

I support the advice to come visit the PAC and Packard info sites. It will prove helpful to learn which parts are shared with other models (more with the 120, but some are used in all 4 Packard series, and some are shared with other years). I'd also suggest reading a thread in PackardInfo on the column shifter. -