Parting out 1964 Buick Electra convertible

cobravii

I have a 1964 Buick Electra convertible that I am parting out to complete another project. I will have many left over parts ranging from a transmission and rear diff to body parts/trim and interior pieces.

Please contact me with what you need and I'll see what I have.

(780)838-2308

cobravii@shaw.ca

post-54696-143138417443_thumb.jpg

Edited by cobravii (see edit history)

I would need an entire floor pan and most of the trunk pan for the one I am restoring.

This car is in MUCH better shape than the one I am restoring but the one I am restoring is more desirable for two reasons....

1) It is a numbers matching 425, dual quad car with bucket seats.

2) my dad bought it new.

If I was able to find an entire reproduction floor pan I would go that route instead but exhaustive searching has turned up empty.

I will be using the body of this car for my resto project but I won't be using any of the interior, fenders, doors, hood, trunk, trunk lid, frame, transmission, differential, steering, from this car.

All of the glass is good and there is a lot of good chrome.

you can buy new floor pans for this car yet

i think reberta has the web site for them

Greg

Unfortunately my project car needs more than just the 4 floor pan pieces. Mine needs the cross pieces, the floor under the back seat and the tunnel. The floor I need to replace is not repairable.

2035510210012311043zPfWjZ_th.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest Forrest6413
I have a 1964 Buick Electra convertible that I am parting out to complete another project. I will have many left over parts ranging from a transmission and rear diff to body parts/trim and interior pieces.

Please contact me with what you need and I'll see what I have.

(780)838-2308

cobravii@shaw.ca

Please call me need trim moldings & other parts l have same car restoring 786-457-1062 email forrest6413@yahoo.com

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought a set of buckets and a console from '64 Electra while in Montana so i will probably be selling the original ones I have but will probably sand blast and paint the frames first.

What are you using the seats in? Do they need to be for a specific car?

they will be going in a 54 Buick Special. First need to make sure they have the chrome strip that runs from bottom of seat up and over the seat back. If so please email some pictures to 1954buick at gmail dot com Also need to know dimensions from top of back of back of seat to floor and from top of seat bottom to floor. Also width and depth of seat bottom and width of front of seat back.

Is shipping by bus a possibility?

I have a set from a 64 impala. I think they have the stainless trim up the sides and across the top. I will be on days off on wednesday. I will measure them then. I do know that mine aren't in horrible shape but definately aren't show quality. If they work for you do you want them stripped or with the covers and cushions? Mine are black vinyl.

• 1 year later...