1969 AMX Extremely Original

Guest nyzstuff

Guest nyzstuff

This AMX is still titled with it's original owner from 1969. It has 50,000 real miles, and all of the performance upgrades of the day. 390 4v Go Package, full gauges, disc brakes HD cooling system, dual trac, sway bars, am/fm, real leather seats, stripes etc. I have the original window sticker, title, protecto, brochures, and various service records for the car. I am having trouble loading pictures due to file size, but I have several which I can e-mail. The car is in Northern Illinois, and I am asking $11,500.

This AMX is still titled with it's original owner from 1969. It has 50,000 real miles, and all of the performance upgrades of the day. 390 4v Go Package, full gauges, disc brakes HD cooling system, dual trac, sway bars, am/fm, real leather seats, stripes etc. I have the original window sticker, title, protecto, brochures, and various service records for the car. I am having trouble loading pictures due to file size, but I have several which I can e-mail. The car is in Northern Illinois, and I am asking $11,500.

Is the care still for sale?